- Build Electronic Circuits
- All About Circuits
- Mechatronics and Measurement Systems by David G. Alciatore and Michael B. Histand, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Colorado State University.
- Learning about Electronics – includes tutorials, reference tools, circuit schematics, calculators, and general how-to articles.
- Electrical and Electronic Symbols
- Electronic Kit School – info about electronic circuit and simulation design supported with free download software and book references
- Gadgetronicx – circuit diagrams and embedded programming.
- Electronic Circuit Diagram – free collection of electronic circuit’s schematic diagrams.
- Electronics Guru Hands On Knowledge Website
- Circuit Basics – A site with great in-depth tutorials for useful DIY Electronics, Raspberry Pi, and Arduino projects.
- Electronics-Base – educational site with tutorials for hardware and firmware development
- Instructables – explore and share DIY electronic projects
- Alan Parekh’s Electronic Projects
- Microcontroller projects
- ScienceProg – Electronics tutorials, microcontroller projects and technology related content
Software (Desktop & On-line)
- PartsBox – keep track of your electronic components
Health & Safety